Friday, April 10, 2009

Cleaning Bare Floors

Probably one of the best purchases I have ever made. The Enviro Steamer made by Eureka. Now this is not the exact same steamer I have because I bought mine about 5-6 years ago...but man are they great! You use no special cleaners...in fact you use no cleaners at all, no chemicals that could possibly harm your family, the evironment or just simply cost you money. It works great on my ceramic tile! You just remove the pad when you are done...throw it in the washing machine and it is ready to use again and again. My niece has one made by bissell and she uses it on her Laminate floors.

There are newer steamers out there and I do urge you to research them all ...shop around. I just plan to use mine until it wears out....but I am keen to try the new Clean Home Steam Mop....from what I understand...with this one you can run it over rugs and carpets to remove stains as well as bare floors.

Anyway...check them out...most all of the Vacuum companies have jumped on the "Steam Cleaning" wagon. It's just smart cleaning!


Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment