Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dixie Carter

passed away today. I truly loved designing women....especially Julia. Dixie was a "what you see is what you get" kind of woman....and she always said exactly what was on her mind. Smart, classy, and super duper sassy but above all..always a lady.

It is sad that so many of the greats I enjoyed in my lifetime, have passed away lately.

"Learning can take place in the backyard if there is a human being there who cares about the child. Before learning computers, children should learn to read first. They should sit around the dinner table and hear what their parents have to say and think. " ~Dixie Carter

1 comment:

  1. Monica, I too thought she was such a smart and classy woman. I was sad to hear of her passing yesterday also.

    Love your music. Sitting on the dock is one of my all time favorite and oh, what memories it brings back! Thanks. I shall return.

    ReplyDelete