Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mates For Life

I don't need to say that 60 years of marriage is a remarkable accomplishment and any long- lasting marriage is always the result of a lot of commitment and patience, tolerance and love. My parents have seen it all. Richer, poorer, sickness, health... love, honor, well not so much on the obey side, but you can't have everything. Mom, Dad what a blessing the both of you have been to me. I have so much to be thankful for, but I would not have any of those blessings if it were not for the blessing of my Mom and Dad loving each other for 60 years.


Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!




Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that.
~Michael Leunig



3 comments:

  1. It seems I've missed two very important anniversaries. I'm seng belated but sincere good wishes to you all. Have a wonderful weekend. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to technological advancements,the best cheap digital cameras are as powerful and feature-rich as top digital cameras from a few years ago.You don't have to spend a lot of money find good,inexpensive digital cameras.

    ReplyDelete