Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Mother's Journey Home

 





 




 
  My precious mother went home to be with Jesus tonight. Our hearts are heavy with grief...but we are thankful that her suffering is now over. Rose Marie has earned her place in heaven; Her faith never wavered and she has finally met her Lord and Savior. I love you always mom, and will miss you deeply. I am comforted in the knowledge that you are again reunited with all of your loved ones who made their journey home before you, and someday I will see you again.
God looked around his Garden and found an empty place. He then looked down upon his earth and saw your loving face. He saw your path was difficult, he closed your tired eyes, He whispered to you "Peace be Thine" and gave you wings to fly. When we saw you sleeping so calm and free of pain, We would not wish you back to earth to suffer once again. You've left us precious memories, your love will be our guide, You live on through your children, you're always by our side. It broke our hearts to lose you, but you did not go alone. For part of us went with you on the day God called you home.

Oh Rose Marie I love you. I'm always dreaming of you. No matter what I do I can't forget you... Sometimes I wish that I'd never met you. And yet if I should lose you... T'would mean my very life to me. Of all the queens that ever lived I'd choose you To rule me my Rose Marie.Rest In Peace Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment