Sunday, March 8, 2009

Up Past My Bedtime Just Killing Time

It is past my bedtime...but I am waiting for my son to call....Not Caleb....he is still at Disney and won't be leaving until tomorrow night. Currently I am waiting for Stephen to call. It is spring break for him as well so he decided to take a trip to see Trevor...one of his best friends... that moved away a few years ago. Trevor will be getting married pretty soon *sigh*...he's only 18....I sure wish he would wait awhile. I can't really say much though as I married at age 17. Still...its very young!

Anyway...its about a 6 hour trip and Stephen didn't even leave until 4pm. We told him to call when he arrives...so I am up killing time until then. I thought I would do a few of those surveys people send me all the time...but I never get around to filling out...so here it goes.


TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name: Monica
Birthday: 11/14
Birthplace: Texas
Current Location: Home LOL
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Height: 5'1"
Right Handed or Left Handed: right
Your Heritage: Italian/German
The Shoes You Wore Today: Flip Flops
Your Weakness: Carbs/Diet Coke
Your Fears: Losing someone I love.
Your Perfect Pizza: Not really a fan but Sausage, Mushroom and Black Olive
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Trying new things
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: I don't use Instant Messenger
Thoughts First Waking Up: Coffee
Your Best Physical Feature: Eyes, Hair
Your Bedtime: 11-12
Your Most Missed Memory: Dancing on Stage
Pepsi or Coke: Diet Coke
McDonalds or Burger King: Is that all we have to choose from?
Single or Group Dates: Alone with hubby...and sometimes with our friends.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla: blah-Not a big sweet eater
Cappuccino or Coffee: coffee
Do you Smoke: No
Do you Swear: I try not to.
Do you Sing: When no one is listening
Do you Shower Daily: Yes
Have you Been in Love: Still am
Do you want to go to College: Maybe
Do you want to get Married: I am married-25 years
Do you get Motion Sickness: Not usually
Do you think you are Attractive: average I guess.
Are you a Health Freak: Not really
Do you get along with your Parents: Yes...I adore them
Do you like Thunderstorms: Yes!
Do you play an Instrument: Piano a little.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: No
In the past month have you Smoked: No
In the past month have you been on Drugs: No
In the past month have you gone on a Date: Yes Once a week with Hubby
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: No
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: YUCK
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Oh yes
In the past month have you been on Stage: No
In the past month have you been Dumped: No
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: just in the bathtub : ) J/K NO!
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: No
Ever been Drunk: yes- many years ago
Ever been called a Tease: Yes
Ever been Beaten up: No
Ever Shoplifted: No
How do you want to Die: Old and in my sleep
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: I'll let you know when I find out
What country would you most like to Visit: Italy
In a Boy/Girl..
Favorite Eye Color: I like all colors
Favorite Hair Color: Brunette
Short or Long Hair: On me I like short on others it doesn't matter as long as they keep it neat and clean.
Height: Everyone is taller than me...so it doesn't really matter.
Weight: Doesn't matter
Best Clothing Style: Casual
Number of Drugs I have taken: Does Tylenol count?
Number of CDs I own: Oh gosh too many to count
Number of Piercings: 5
Number of Tattoos: 2
Number of things in my Past I Regret: I don't regret my past...I learn from it.

Your Birthdate: November 14
You work well with others. That is, you're good at getting them to do work for you.It's true that you get by on your charm. But so what? You make people happy!You're dynamic, clever, and funny. And people like to have you around.But you're so restless, they better not expect you to stay around for long.Your strength: Your superstar charisma Your weakness: Procrastination Your power color: Fuchsia Your power symbol: Diamond Your power month: May

What Your Face Says
At first glance, people see you as down to earth and reliable. Overall, your true self is creative and expressive. With friends, you seem logical, detached, and a bit manipulative .In love, you seem mysterious and interesting. In stressful situation, you seem like you're oblivious to the stress.

Your Career Type: Artistic
You are expressive, original, and independent. Your talents lie in your artistic abilities: creative writing, drama, crafts, music, or art. You would make an excellent: Actor - Art Teacher - Book Editor Clothes Designer - Comedian - Composer Dancer - DJ - Graphic DesignerIllustrator - Musician - Sculptor. The worst career options for your are conventional careers, like bank teller or secretary.

No comments:

Post a Comment