Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's Flooding Down In Texas

Yesterday I sang the praises of a sunny day without a cloud in the sky..
dsc_0777
See the difference a day can make?
dsc_0779
But even though the folks who had to be out in this may disagree....
that difference doesn't mean the rain is any less a blessing than the sunshine...
dsc_0776
I am thankful for the showers that bring May flowers.
dsc_0741
And for days that allow us all to slow down and rest....
Even though my bed is full of children, pets and lots of popcorn.
dsc_0778
Whatever your day looks like...I hope you are enjoying it for the blessing it is....

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.
~Author Unknown~







2 comments:

  1. Wow! I simply adored the quote that you added to end this post. Very fitting.

    I should also tell you that I’m what you might like to think as the very tail end of the SITS welcome wagon. While my cohorts all probably stopped by your blog in a timely manner, I instead took a different approach. I thought I would wait a while and then swing by and say, hey, you’re still a member!

    Or maybe I’m just a big slacker who is finally getting back on the comment wagon. I’ll leave the interpretation up to you, but I urge you to seriously consider option #1! :)

    -Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francesca,

    Thank you so much for the nice SITS welcome! I'm a bit of a slacker too...but I promise I will be more involved.

    I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete