Thursday, April 16, 2009

Life Is Good...


Just a little update. The last couple of days have been such a joy. First of all the weather is amazing...not only is the sun shining brightly without a cloud in the sky...there is also still a slight cool breeze that makes being outside so enjoyable. We are taking full advantage of it. We live in Texas...very close to the Gulf coast...so soon...not only will it be baking hot...it will also be hard to breathe humid. Also...I am feeling so much better now...last weekend it had gotten to the point that I didn't want to get out of bed...all I wanted to do was sleep. My sinuses have been so plugged, headache, eyes just pouring and sneezing like crazy. I had some antibiotics laying around and thought...why not. I am glad I did because now it is obvious that I had a sinus infection. Most everyone I know around here is having a terrible time with allergies this spring. I do believe it has a lot to do with the fact that in the last four years we have had 4 Hurricanes and one tropical storm. The storms are quite destructive...however it is natures way of starting over. We all have strange stuff growing in our yards that we have never seen before. These storms also are natures way of cooling the earth down....and it sure is pretty outside. The last couple of days I have spent at my parents home. My mom and I have been babysitting my great niece Gianna. She is 9 months old and just too cute for words. My niece (her mommy) asked me if I would keep her next school year...my niece is a teacher. I have accepted...actually I've been hoping she would ask me. I am so excited...we are all looking forward to having her here with us! It will be so great to have a little one around here again.

Warm Thoughts And Blessings to all!




3 comments:

  1. So glad you're feeling better, Monica!! And what a sweeetheart to keep your great niece!!
    I know that will give her momlots of peace of mind knowing she's in good hands!!

    We're loving the weather here, too!! Simply delightful!!

    Have a fantastic Friday!!
    Hugs and joy,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tell ya, I am rapidly becoming the TYPO queen...SORRY!!
    ;o)

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh...please don't worry about your typing. My grammar is awful and I don't worry about anymore. Blogging is about sharing your thoughts with friends.

    ReplyDelete