Sunday, January 17, 2010

Time To Remodel The Greene House

I'm ready for a new blog design. There are so many great free layouts available out there and I always have such a hard time choosing. This time, however, I would really like to get something more personalized... but I am finding that this is even harder! Not sure whether to get a whole blog set...or just a nice header and some buttons. I am pretty simple so I am thinking less is probably more. I've contacted one designer...her prices seem fair and she has sent me so many links with just page after page of samples...I am just about cross eyed from sifting through it all. I have no clue what I am doing...and would love some help!

2 comments:

  1. I say go for something personalized. Then it is yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica!! So glad you are recovering well, gal. Me, too! Also so glad we're getting this stuff out of the way early in the year so we can just get on with LIFE ya know??? I should be almost 100% by the end of next week. Still having pain in the incision area, but it's minimal unless I move a certain way.
    He did the traiditional cut on me...I was kinda surprised, but he prefers that for the appendix.

    I adore all of your little birdy pics!! I haven't hardly been outside, and the little I have been I haven't had my camera in hand. I'll be snapping again soon!!

    As for your blog, I know you'll come up with something great. Just be sure you LOVE it if you're putting out cash for it, cause you don't want to have it done and then get tired of looking at it because it isn't really what you wanted.

    Hope you have a delightful week of rest and will continue to pray that your recovery will be speedy and complete!!
    Love ya,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete