Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Baby Veiyah Is That Miracle!

Below is a link to a Veiyah Karg update...Thanks to everyone who have prayed for this beautiful little miracle.

Veiyah Karg Video Update


On March 17th Veiyah began throwing up and on the 27th was admitted into the hospital due to severe dehydration...But is doing much better.

Please stop by the Karg Family Blog "Dirty Knee's" for more updates and some pretty cute pictures! Be sure and say hello! Just knowing that you guys are out there praying for them helps A LOT!


Please Visit All The Precious Angels Who Are
In My Daily Prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Monica,
    I am so glad Veiyah is home and doing well, Yes i will keep her and her family in my prayers. I was so touched by the video, God is an awesome God!!! Thank you for sharing ,
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely click through. Thanks for always being so compassionate.

    ReplyDelete